PU2 (performance update, OMFG part 2) – Dec 17 2013
- Huge balance improvements, as well as redefining some old features like: VS slugs now have bullet drop.
- Laser sight / Advanced laser sights no longer increase jumping/jetting hip fire accuracy.
- Mines are no longer highlighted by HS/NV scope.
- Nanoweave now reduces incoming small arms and rapid fire vehicle weapons fire by a percentage instead of granting bonus health, and headshots are not affected by nanoweave in any way.
- UBGL nerfs, now it’s less effective as a quick draw weapon.
- Jaguar and Lynx nerfs in order to emphasize their 0.75x speed multiplier advantage; both guns are less accurate now.
- C4 nerfs (again), Cerberus, Eridani SX-5, Rebel and ACX-11 buffed, as well as all burst-series and precision carbines.
- All carbines received a slight nerf to damage at range: the minimum damage range has been reduced by 5m, for example:
- Pre-PU2 TRAC 5: 143 @ 10m – 112 @ 65m
- Post-PU2 TRAC 5: 143 @ 10m – 112 @ 60m
- CQC carbines that had a stronger damage drop off, remain at previous values. GD-7F, for example, is not affected by this nerf and remains at 143 @ 10m – 100 @ 60m damage model.
- A lot of changes to weapons, they are mentioned in weapons’ descriptions.
PU1 (performance update, OMFG part 1) – Nov 12 2013
- Interface overhaul, performance improvements.
- Fixed drifter jets that were broken in GU13. Added one more rank for Grenade Bandoleer and adjusted cert cost.
- Reworked vehicle stealth, now this upgrade removes the vehicle from minimap only at final level, instead of the first one, so vehicles will be easier to detect now, because a lot of players would purchase vehicle stealth rank 1 and enjoy being invisible on minimap until explicitly spotted. Same effect can be achieved now, but with a LOT of certs.
- New weapons: LA3 Desperado, TS2 Inquisitor, Cerberus and NS-7 PDW.
- Mines and turrets can be spotted now. Massive AOE buff for anti-infantry mines. Other suit slots have been buffed to make nanoweave a less obvious choice. New sounds for VS weapons.
Apart from quality of life improvements, bug fixes and various UI tweaks there are no major changes.
Changelog is missing here!!